The climate in Columbia, SC is ideal for mold growth. As such, if you have even a little bit of mold growing in your home, it’s not going to be long before it starts to spread. As a result, you should have it safely removed at the first sign of trouble. Environmental Mold Solutions LLC is a family-owned company that specializes in mold remediation. Our team of certified mold remediators will make your mold problem a thing of the past by using our expertise and state-of-the-art equipment to remove mold from your property once and for all.
Our Mold Removal Process
When you call on EMC for mold removal, we promise that we won’t just try to kill the mold that’s growing in your home with some chemical solution; we make sure to eradicate it so that you don’t have to worry about it coming back. The last thing that you want is dead mold spores hanging around in your home and causing complications down the line. The mold specialists from EMC will make sure this doesn’t happen by using our equipment to clean the surfaces and the air in basements, bathrooms, and any other areas with mold in them.
The Importance of Mold Remediation
Mold could potentially be very dangerous to you, your family, and even your pets if you let it linger around for too long. It can cause a wide range of health problems, including everything from headaches and sore throats to asthma attacks and even serious infections. With this in mind, you shouldn’t hesitate to schedule mold remediation in Columbia, SC if you notice even a small amount of mold growing in your home. EMS can do mold removal for you and ensure that it doesn’t return so you can steer clear of the health risks that can come along with it.
Have you found mold growing on the inside of your home? Let Environmental Mold Solutions LLC provide you with mold removal in Columbia, Chapin, Irmo, Lexington, Orangeburg, Rockhill, Sumter, and many of the surrounding areas. Don’t stress, call EMS at 803-766-0555!
We do not KILL Mold! We Remove it from your Home!
Listed Below are some of the benefits of choosing EMS to perform your Mold Removal Project.
- State of the art Equipment such as:
- Commercial sized Air Scrubbers to clean the air
- In-fared camera to locate potential hidden moisture problems
- HEPA Filtered Vacuum to remove mold spores from your property
- Odor removal Machine that is safe for occupants. **Ozone is not safe in occupied spaces
- Your Inspector is a Certified Mold Inspector
- Moisture meter to determine if areas identified with In-fared camera have excess moisture.
- Comprehensive Checklist created by Founder of EMS to ensure all clients receive a comprehensive Inspection